...at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Belmar on a Wednesday Evening

It is quite interesting what you observe when you don't go straight from work to bike to dinner to bed, and actually venture out into the community. What do people do when they don't exercise after work?

3 things I learned while visiting our local upscale shopping neighborhood, Belmar tonight....

1) Shoelace bracelets (in bright colors) are cool. At least the punk who works at Aeropostale thinks so...

2) Village Inn is a happening place on a Wednesday night. I'm baffled why you wouldn't jut walk across the street to Ted's and enjoya kick-ass buffalo burger. Maybe I'm weird...

3) A ton of people wait until literally the last possible 4 hour to mail their taxes. The line of cars turning into the post office was R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S. You would have thought they were giving away free stamps.

Was definitely an intereting cultural experience. Tomorrow after work I think I'll ride my bi-cycle.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Where'd You Come From?

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP