...at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt...

Monday, July 28, 2008

Lemonade

Racing has been a struggle for the last few weeks having been forced to take about 3.5 weeks off the bike with a sprained ankle. But as Chris wisely pointed out, I can either choose to be frustrated, or not. So after a few weeks of being frustrated, I decided to squish all the lemons and here's what came out....







Off the back, but having a little fun with Mark Woolcott, a local race photographer.

Things are looking up. The ankle is still a little grumpy sometimes, but I got back last night from 4 races at Superweek in Wisconsin in an attempt to shock my body and mind back in to shape.

On another note...how is it almost August? Someone should invent a time-slower-down...I'd pay a lot of money to use one of those.

1 comments:

Unknown 9:22 PM  

You're too cute! I love reading your blogs!

Blog Archive

Where'd You Come From?

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP