...at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gobble Gobble

Even though I don't enjoy the cold weather or the shorter days when daylight savings ends, I have to admit that there are some pretty cool happenings in November. In chronological order, here's what us Northern Hemisphere dwellers can look forward to as the days turn colder and shorter:


Boulder Cup - a weekend full of cross racing with the best American cross riders (and even Braveheart's crew has been known to join in the fun).


These guys are returning to Boulder for their second annual team presentation...and my ticket is already purchased.




And of course turkey day rounds out the month by making us all so full and happy that we forget it is cold and yucky outside.

So there is my new positive attitude about November. I'm starting to think positive thoughts a week in advance so that when the calendar ticks over to month # 11, I will be mentally prepared. I'm not sure it's working yet....I'm cold and it's dark outside!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Where'd You Come From?

Locations of visitors to this page

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP